Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Greetings Fellow 6080 Students...

Although this is a preexisting blog in which i review archaic samurai movies, i have slightly modified it to communicate with my fellow students.

This has been slowly gnawing at me since class yesterday: i dislike being the person who seems to be a know-it-all. When i was a child i determined that i hate television with a passion: to date i have never owned one. Where some people spend time watching tv, i spend time reading and messing around online. On the one hand this has let me learn a great deal and utilize software more easily, but on the other... well, let's just say it can become an addiction: for many an escape (or is that the other way around...). Also you don't necessarily learn that much about other software. For instance, i know next to nothing about excel, powerpoint, access, etc. I would say i'm only really "proficient" in Word and Adobe Photoshop. i don't know if i'd make it in the working world.

Sayonara to oyasuminasai~

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Jo: I appreciate the expertise you have to offer to the class. We all learn from one another. Thanks so much for being the first to put a comment on my blog. I'm VERY new to blogging and when I went into my blog to edit it so it was Library 2.0 oriented, I may have inadvertently lost your comment. If so, my apologies and please feel free to re-add it. I had also added my comment to thank you but that seems to be gone as well. See you next week.
Cheers,
Catherine

Carol said...

Hi Jo,
It was good to see you in the Sat. class. As long as you share with the rest of us we will be truly appreciative of computer knowledge. See you Wed.

Carol